This 36 inch salamander broiler from Garland offers dual infra-red burners and adjustable temperatures controls that provide consistent heat. With a stainless steel construction, this salamander broiler is durable and easy to clean. The three position spring balanced pull-out rack allows controlled cook times.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Infra-red burners provide consistent, even heat
- 2 individual Hi-Lo control valves
- Large capacity grease pan is removable for easy cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 34-in. W x 18-in. D x 34-1/2 in. H
- CSA Design,CSA, and NSF Certified
Master Series Salamander Broiler, LP gas, heavy duty range match with backriser, (2) 20,000 BTU infrared type burners, (2) Hi-Lo valve controls, removable grease pan, 34" wide, stainless steel front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shield, for 34" wide range, 40,000 BTU (Garland)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland MIR-34L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Separate Heat Zones|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|