Asian-themed restaurants in particular would find Garland's GI-SH/WO 3500 2081 countertop commercial induction wok unit a very useful tool. With a compact table top design and a stainless steel build, this particular model includes a recessed ceramic bowl to accept a wok pan. It has a sloped front panel with an adjustable control that is easily visible. An integral cooling rear fan has protective deflectors to keep loose particles from damaging components. It also has a removable, reusable air intake filter that can be easily cleaned.
- Compact table design with stainless steel build
- Recessed ceramic bowl accepts wok pans
- Sloped front panel with visible adjustable control
- Integral cooling rear fan with protective deflectors keeping loose particles away
- Removable reusable air intake filter is easy to clean
- Includes "Flat Design" high performance electronics
- Instant energy transmission to the pan
- Thermostatically-controlled overheat sensor shuts down unit to prevent damage to empty pans
- Induction technology transfers heat to pan, not air
- Induction coil surrounds ceramic bowl
- Includes RTCS (Real Time Temperature Control System) for more accurate temperature control
- Electronic output limitation monitors energy transfer to pan to ensure energy-efficiency operation
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, NEMA 6-20 P, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-61/64 in. W x 17-21/64 in. D x 7-7/8 in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed
Induction Wok-Line Cook Top, countertop, 11.8" diameter ceran ceramic glass bowl top, rotary controlled, (12) power level settings, removable grease filter, stainless steel construction, ETL, cETLus, CE, FCC (NET), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland SHWO3500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|