Garland's GIR60NG infrared gas salamander broiler will bring out the best in your dishes that have hot and cheesy toppings. This G-series range mount model has a stainless steel top front, sides, backsplash and bottom with a heat shield. It includes two 20,000-BTU atmospheric infrared burners, along with two individual hi-lo valve controls. It also has a large capacity removable grease pan.
- G-series range mount model with stainless steel build
- (2) 20,000-BTU atmospheric infrared burners
- 2 individual hi-lo valve controls
- Large capacity removable grease pan
- 3-position spring balanced, adjustable rack assembly
- Gas pressure regulator included
- Includes 1/2-in. NPT top gas inlet
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 18-in. D x 30-in. H
- NSF Certified
G Series Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 35-1/4" W, for 60" Restaurant Range, mounted on 59" W flue riser with 24" high shelf (broiler standard on left), (2) 20,000 BTU infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, stainless steel top, front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shields, 40,000 BTU, NSF (Garland)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Garland GIR60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|