This 47-5/8 inch drop-in teppanyaki griddle from Garland is an excellent choice for demonstration and entertainment cooking. Its drop-in design and 47-5/8 in. size will make this griddle suitable for application where visibility is desired. Its stainless steel construction will provide long-lasting visual appeal.
- 3/4-in. thick steel plate heats quickly and recovers quickly for dependable high volume cooking
- 500 degree thermostat puts control in the operator's hands
- Durable 4-in. stainless legs furnishes solidity to the unit
- 1-in. flange included for easy installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-p, 6.7kW, 27.92 A
- Overall Dimensions: 49-5/8 in W x 26-9/16 in. D x 11-in. H
- cCSAus Listed and NSF Certified
Teppan-Yaki Drop-In Griddle, electric, 47-5/8" x 24-1/16" grill size, flange, stainless steel front and sides, 11" x 34" heat zone, 6.7 kW (Garland), CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Garland E223648GMX2401FL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet