Excellent for demonstration and entertainment cooking, this 47-5/8 inch drop-in teppanyaki griddle from Garland is sure to please. Whether preparing Japanese-style steaks, chicken, and seafood or demonstrating for a cooking class, the 11-inch x 34-inch cooking area will provide the appropriate temperature ranges to also prepare delicate dishes like vegetables and fish. Its drop-in design will create a stylized finish for sleek-looking restaurants.
- 3/4-in. thick steel plate heats and recovers rapidly
- Electronic thermostat up to 500 degrees F
- 4-in. stainless steel legs for stability
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-p, 6.7kW, 27.92 A
- Overall Dimensions: 49-5/8 in W x 26-9/16 in. D x 11-in. H
- cCSAus Listed and NSF Certified
Teppan-Yaki Drop-In Griddle, electric, 47-5/8" x 24-1/16" grill size, stainless steel front and sides, 11" x 34" heat zone, 6.7 kW (Garland), CSA, NSF, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland E22-36-48GMX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|