The KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl lets user proof bread, temper chocolate, and control the temperature of other heat-sensitive recipes precisely as they're mixed. The bowl works with all KitchenAid tilt-head mixers. The Precise Heat Mixing Bowl can also be used by itself to make fondue, soup, and much more.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid tilt-head mixers
- Digital controls with 70-220 degree F temperature range, adjustable in 2 degree F increments
- Timer can be set for up to 10 hours
- "Chocolate Mode" for tempering chocolate
- Includes flex edge beater, wire whip, and dough hook
- Clear glass lid allows users to monitor product progress
- Stainless steel interior cooking bowl is removable for easy cleaning
- Exterior of unit can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe
- Attachments should be hand washed in hot, soapy water
Precise Heat Mixing Bowl, clear glass lid, temperature adjustable from 70° to 220° F (21° to 104° C) in two degree increments, digital display with timer (shows temperature and timer for up to 10 hours), includes flex edge beater, wire whip, and dough hook, designed to work with all Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Tilt-Head models or as a standalone unit, removable cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe while the base should be wiped clean with a cloth, 120v/60/1ph, White
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSM1CBT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With|