The KSM1CBL Precise Heat Mixing Bowl is compatible with most of KitchenAid's bowl-lift stand mixers and can also be used alone to heat soups, serve dips, and make fondue. Included with the mixing bowl are a flat edge beater, dough hook and a wire whip. The Precise Heat Mixing Bowl's digital readout displays a timer and temperature, which is adjustable from 70 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit in two-degree increments.
- Compatible with the following KitchenAid bowl-lift mixers: KD2661, KL26M, KP26M1, KP26M8, KP26N9, KF26M2, KV25G, KV25M, KB25G, KSM652X, KSM657X, KSM75XX
- Can be used without mixer to make soup and fondue
- Flat edge beater, dough hook, and wire whip are included
- Digital readout with timer that can be set for up to 10 hours
- 70-220 degree F temperature range is adjustable in 2 degree F increments
- Users can check the progress of their creations through the glass bowl lid
- Interior stainless steel cooking bowl is fully removable for easy cleaning
- Cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe
- Specific "Chocolate Mode" for easily tempering chocolate
- Unit exterior is easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- Steel cooking bowl is dishwasher safe
- Attachments should be washed by hand in warm, soapy water
Precise Heat Mixing Bowl, clear glass lid, temperature adjustable from 70° to 220° F (21° to 104° C) in two degree increments, digital display with timer (shows temperature and timer for up to 10 hours), includes flex edge beater, wire whip, and dough hook, designed to work with all Kitchenaid Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers (models KD2661, KL26M, KP26M1, KP26M8, KP26N9, KF26M2, KV25G, KV25M, KB25G, KSM652X, KSM657X, KSM75XX) or as a standalone unit, removable cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe while the base should be wiped clean with a cloth, 120v/60/1ph, White
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSM1CBL Specifications
|For Use With|