Part of the Artisan Design series of KitchenAid stand mixers, the KSM155GBTF comes with a spacious 5-quart mixing bowl that's large enough to hold seven pounds of potatoes. The mixer comes with three attachments: a dough hook, flat beater, and a 6-wire whip. This KitchenAid stand mixer's tilting head makes it easy to place and remove the bowl and change out the attachments.
- Artisan Design Series
- Unique Toffee finish
- 5-qt. glass bowl with measurement markings for easy mixing
- Comfort-grip bowl handle for easy pouring
- Powerful enough to handle batter for 9 dozen cookies or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes
- 59-point planetary mixing action for quickly and thoroughly blending ingredients
- Tilt-head design makes it easy to place and remove mixer bowl
- 10 speed settings from a slow stir to a fast whip
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15, 3-prong plug
- Overall Dimensions: 83⁄4-in. W x 141⁄8-in. D x 1315⁄16-in. H
Three Included Accessories
- Burnished metal dough hook for blending and kneading dense doughs
- Burnished metal flat beater for incorporating ingredients and blending batters
- 6-wire whip for whipping cream and making meringue
Artisan® Design Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 59 point planetary mixing action, attachment hub, includes burnished flat beater, burnished C-dough hook, 6-wire whip, glass mixing bowl. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Toffee. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSM155GBTF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Series||Artisan Design Series|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|