This KSM155GBTD KitchenAid stand mixer is part of the Artisan Design series and includes a 5-quart glass mixing bowl, three mixing attachments, and comes in a unique Truffle Dust pearl finish. The mixer's 10 speed settings let cooks choose the right setting between a slow mix and fast stir for preparing everything from whipped meringue to thick yeast dough. A power hub provides power to more than a dozen sold-separately KitchenAid attachments.
- Artisan Design series
- Truffle Dust finish
- 5-qt. glass mixing bowl with a comfort grip handle and measurement markings
- Tilt-head design makes it easy to place and remove bowl and switch beaters
- 10 mixing speeds means there's a setting for any task you need to accomplish
- Planetary mixing action touches 59 points around the mixer bowl to incorporate ingredients thoroughly and quickly
- 3 included accessories: Burnished metal flat beater, burnished metal dough hook, and 6-wire whip
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15, 3-prong plug
- Overall Dimensions: 8.75-in. W x 14.12-in. D x 13.94-in. H
10 Speeds for More Culinary Power
- Stir speed to begin incorporating mixtures and adding dry ingredients
- Speeds 1-3 for slowly mixing batters, candies, and mashed vegetables
- Speeds 4-5 for mixing cake and adding sugar to egg whites, meringue, and icing
- Speeds 6-7 for medium speed beating, creaming, and whipping; finishes batters
- Speeds 7-8 for fast beating and whipping; makes whipped cream and egg white meringue
- Speeds 9-10 for whipping small portions of whipped cream and egg whites
Artisan® Design Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 59 point planetary mixing action, attachment hub, includes burnished flat beater, burnished C-dough hook, 6-wire whip, glass mixing bowl. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Truffle Dust. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSM155GBTD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Series||Artisan Design Series|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|No. of Speeds||10|