This KSM155GBCZ KitchenAid stand mixer from the Artisan Design series can be set to 10 individual mixing speeds to achieve everything from a slow stir to a fast whip. A five-quart glass bowl is spacious enough to hold dough for four and a half loaves of bread or batter for nine dozen cookies. This KitchenAid mixer is also equipped with a power hub to provide power to more than a dozen optional attachments, each sold separately.
- Artisan Design Series
- Champagne Gold finish
- 5-qt. glass bowl with ingredient level markings
- Powerful enough to handle up to 7 pounds of mashed potatoes or 9 dozen cookies
- 10 speed levels; one for every mixing need from a slow stir to a fast whip
- 59-point planetary mixing action touches beater to bowl at 59 individual points so ingredients get mixed thoroughly
- Power hub provides power to more than 15 optional attachments (sold separately)
- Tilt-head design makes it simple to remove bowl and switch out accessories
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15 3-prong plug
- Overall Dimensions: 8.75-in. W x 14.13-in. D x 13.94-in. H
Includes 3 Attachments
- Burnished metal dough hook for kneading thick dough
- Burnished metal flat beater for mixing, beating, and stirring batter and other mixtures
- 6-wire whip for whipping cream, making meringue, and mixing certain frostings
Artisan® Design Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 59 point planetary mixing action, attachment hub, includes burnished flat beater, burnished C-dough hook, 6-wire whip, glass mixing bowl. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Champagne Gold. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSM155GBCZ SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Series||Artisan Design Series|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|No. of Speeds||10|