This KitchenAid Artisan® stand mixer has a tilt head design and a five quart glass mixing bowl, capable of mixing dough for up to nine dozen cookies in a single batch. The planetary mixing action hits 67 points around the bowl with each rotation for thorough and complete mixing. It has 10 speeds, from a slow stir to a fast whip, controlled by a side lever and also accommodates additional accessories on the front-mounted attachment hub.
- Candy apple red color with metallic finish
- Artisan® Series
- Glass work bowl with 5-qt. capacity, pouring spout, graduated markings, and comfort handle
- Tilt-head design lifts mixing head up and away from the bowl for access
- Direct drive transmission
- 10 mixing speeds, adjustable by a side lever
- Mixing capacity of 7-lbs. mashed potatoes or dough for 9 dozen cookies
- 67-point planetary mixing action
- Attachment hub with non-hinged cover for attaching additional accessories (sold separately)
- Bowl clamping plate keeps work bowl secure during use
- Beater height is adjustable by turning a screw
- Suggested settings and recipe ideas included in the Use and Care Guide
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325 W, includes a NEMA 5-15P plug and 45-1/2 in. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. W x 14-1/8 in. D x 13-15/16 in. H
- Burnished flat beater
- 6-wire whip
- Burnished dough hook
- 5-qt. glass bowl
- Note: Beater accessories are hand-wash only
Artisan® Design Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 59 point planetary mixing action, attachment hub, includes burnished flat beater, burnished C-dough hook, 6-wire whip, glass mixing bowl. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Candy Apple Red. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSM155GBCA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Series||Artisan Design Series|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
KitchenAid KSM155GBCA Customer Reviews
"I have ventured into cake/cupcake/cake pop decorating. I only wish that I would have been able to get a better idea of what would be a good size for frequent baking. The 5 quart only allows for 1 cake mix at a time (I'm pushing it and almost spilling over if I double anything). So with my one mixer, I have to make multiple batches of cake mix, buttercream, royal icing, etc. It would be a lot easier for me if the bowls for the one I purchased were more readily available so I don't have to wash one bowl over and over and over again. But I'm trying to save up for another mixer, or save up to get multiple bowls....LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!"