This KitchenAid Metallic® Series stand mixer has 10 speeds that can be easily adjusted by the operator with a side knob and can whip, beat, mix and stir up to nine cups of flour in each batch. The head tilts back to allow access to the mixing bowl and beater, and a screw located underneath the tilting hinge can be turned to adjust the height of the beater. This stand mixer has a planetary mixing action with 67 touch-points around the bowl for complete and thorough mixing. The stand mixer has a metallic satin copper body color and a five quart stainless steel work bowl.
- Custom Metallic® Series
- Satin copper color
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl with comfort handle
- High performance motor
- Mixes up to 7-lbs of mashed potato in 1 batch
- Planetary mixing action ensures thorough incorporating and mixing of ingredients with 67 touch-points around the bowl
- A side knob controls 10 changeable speeds, from a very fast whip to slow stirring
- Mixer head tilts back to open up mixing area for easy access to the bowl and beater
- Front-mounted attachment hub
- Bowl is locked firmly into place by a clamping plate
- Adjustable beater height by turning a screw
- Work bowl, flat beater, and dough hook are dishwasher-safe
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 45-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. W x 14-3/10 in. D x 14-in. H (with tilt heat in down position)
- 5-qt. bowl with handle - stainless steel construction
- Nylon-coated flat beater
- 6-wire whip
- Nylon-coated C-dough hook
- 1-piece pouring shield
10 Mixing Speeds
- Soft Start® feature starts all settings at a slow speed, reducing spills
- STIR - 2: Starts the mixing process and slowly incorporates ingredients
- 4 - 6: Mixes, beats, and creams ingredients
- 8 - 10: Fast-beats and whips eggs, batter, and mashed potatoes
- Yeast dough should only be prepared on speed 2 - other settings could damage or overheat the mixer motor
- A motor protection feature will stop the mixer if overloaded, and can be reset after a few minutes
5 quart Custom Metallic® Series stand mixer, polished stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle, coated flat beater, coated dough hook and wire whip, 2-piece pouring shield, custom 5-step plating process, 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Satin Copper. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSM152PSCP Specifications
|Series||Custom Metallic Series|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|No. of Speeds||10|
KitchenAid KSM152PSCP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Lizzie J said...
"I have made two loaves of banana bread with it so far, which was the day I got it. I am new to this mixer. Having had one before, in the 70's, I..."
"I have made two loaves of banana bread with it so far, which was the day I got it. I am new to this mixer. Having had one before, in the 70's, I didn't believe it would scrape down the sides as it mixed. But it did. I am a bread maker. Can't believe it will knead but that is my next project. And, it's so pretty on my kitchen counter."