This KitchenAid Artisan® Series stand mixer has a stainless steel, five quart capacity work bowl and high performance motor capable of mixing up to nine dozen cookies in one batch. This silver metallic mixer includes three attachments for kneading bread dough, beating cake and cookie mixtures, and whipping eggs and cream, and the unit uses a planetary mixing action to touch 67 points around the bowl for thorough mixing. The bowl, flat beater and dough hook can all be cleaned in the dishwasher, and the stand mixer has a tilt-head design that allows easy access to the bowl.
- Artisan® Series
- Silver metallic color
- 5-qt. capacity with stainless steel work bowl
- High performance motor with direct drive transmission
- Mixer accommodates large batches and can make 4-1/2 loaves of bread or 7-lbs. mashed potato per bowl
- Planetary mixing action hits 67 touch-points around the bowl for complete and thorough mixing
- 10 mixing speeds, from slow stir to very fast whip, controlled by a side knob
- Tilt-head design for easy access to the bowl
- Multipurpose attachment hub with non-hinged cover and knob
- Bowl clamping plate holds work bowl in place
- Adjustable beater height
- Work bowl, flat beater, and dough hook can be washed in a dishwasher
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 44-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. W x 14-3/10 in. D x 14-in. H (with tilt heat in mixing position)
- 5-qt. stainless steel work bowl with comfortable handle
- Nylon-coated flat beater: For use with regular and heavier mixtures, such as cakes, cookies, and mashed potatoes
- 6-wire whip: For use with mixtures that require air to be incorporated, such as eggs, heavy cream, and frosting
- Nylon-coated C-dough hook: For mixing and kneading yeast dough for breads, rolls, and buns
- 1-piece pouring shield to simplify adding ingredients and minimize spills
10 Mixing Speeds
- Stand mixer has 10 mixing speeds, controlled by a knob on the side of the unit, for stirring, mixing, beating, creaming, and whipping
- Lower settings are suitable for slow stirring and preparing heavy mixtures
- Higher speed settings can be used to whip and cream items such as egg whites and cream
- Note: Only setting 2 should be used when preparing yeast dough - the use of other speeds for this purpose may damage the mixer motor
Artisan Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. 325 watts, standard 115 volts AC, 60 Hertz, 3-wire cord, 3-prong plug. Color: Silver Metallic. Allow 14 business days for delivery. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
KitchenAid KSM150PSSM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||10 Speed|
KitchenAid KSM150PSSM Customer Reviews
"Great product, easy to use. Makes many recipes much easier to prepare."
"To start off, there are NO things against it. I love love this mixer. I've wanted one for several years. I kept putting it off. Now I wish I had gotten it much sooner. There is just no words to describe how happy I am. I'm looking for things to mix now. It has all the power I would need plus they have any color you could want."
"I like the new improvements: taller bowl, flour guard is now all one piece, and the handle is a little larger and smoother to grip."
"I love the design of the mixer, easy to use and store when not in use. I am a homemaker and like to bake cookies, cakes, and breads. This mixer serves this purpose well."
"We made several holiday dishes that required use of our new mixer. What a pleasure to use and what a difference in consistancy of the mix. Once finished clean up was quick and easy, not like having to soak and wash older beater bars."