This five quart stand mixer from KitchenAid provides the power and flexibility to prepare dishes ranging from whipped cream to bread dough. It includes four accessories, so it's ready to use out of the box. The stainless steel mixing bowl is large enough for a batch of nine dozen cookies or seven pounds of mashed potatoes.
- Gloss cinnamon finish
- 5-qt. bowl capacity
- Planetary mixing action touches bowl at 59 points for thorough incorporation of ingredients
- 10 speeds for the versatility to prepare endless recipes
- Tilt head design allows easy access to bowl and attachment
- Rugged-easy to clean stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle
- Integrated power hub powers optional accessories
- Large enough to mix 4-1/2 loaves, 9 dozen cookies, or 7-lb. potatoes in one batch
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Coated flat beater for normal to heavy mixtures like cake batter, biscuit dough, and mashed potatoes
- Coated dough hook for bread dough
- 6-wire whip for incorporating air into light mixtures like cream and frostings
- 1-piece pouring shield for adding ingredients while operating the unit
Artisan Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Gloss Cinnamon. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KSM150PSGC Specifications
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|