The Artisan® Series five quart stand mixer from KitchenAid has a unique planetary mixing action with 67 touch points, which thoroughly incorporates and mixes ingredients. Included with the mixer are a dishwasher-safe stainless steel bowl, nylon coated flat beater, metal six- wire whip, C-nylon coated dough hook, and one-piece pouring shield. The 10 speed sliding control of the mixer has markings for six different settings, but can be set in between for complete control.
- Artisan® Series
- Boysenberry color
- 5-qt. stainless steel dishwasher-safe bowl
- Clamping bowl plate locks bowl into place during mixing
- 10-speed, solid-state, sliding control has markings at: stir, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 (slide can be set in between for other speed options)
- 67-point planetary mixing action ensures that there are 67 different touch points through one full rotation
- 1-piece pouring shield with large chute to make adding ingredients during mixing easy
- Adjustable beater height
- Tiltable motor head with lock
- Attachment hub with knob to lock in additional attachments
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15P and 44-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. W x 14-3/10 in. D x 14-in. H
- Note: Use speed setting 2 when preparing yeast dough (any other speed may cause damage to the mixer)
- C-Nylon coated dough hook
- 6-wire whip
- Nylon-coated flat beater
- 1-piece pouring shield
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl
Artisan Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. 325 watts, standard 115 volts AC, 60 Hertz, 3-wire cord, 3-prong plug. Color: Boysenberry. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
Kitchenaid KSM150PSBY SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||10 Speed|
Kitchenaid KSM150PSBY Customer Reviews
"Love this mixer, not only is it great to use for baking but looks fabulous on the counter. It adds a burst of color to the kitchen and I proudly leave it on display. My only con is the weight (I know that cant be changed). I did find a tray in matching color that after adding chair slides, allows me to slide mixer into position."
"The KitchenAid artisan is a great product something I would recommend to people looking for a good quality mixer. It is quiet but powerful. Many useful attachments. Only a couple things you may not like it is heavy and can be hard to use."
"I use my K/A stand mixer 3 to 4 times a week. So far everything works perfectly. I have used it to make bread 4 times and it doesn't hessitate for a second. I shopped for months to get the best price on this model and this was it."
"I love my Kitchen-Aid! Ka-Tom's was the best deal I found and had the color I was looking for. I wouldn't own anything but Ktichen-Aid, it mixes and does the job with such ease!"
"I have been shopping for months to get the best price on this KA stand mixer. And this was it, at 299.00 and included the pouring shield, wisk, flat beather & Dough hook. Everything was in perfect condition and works great. I ordered on 2/25 and received it on 2/27, talk about fast shipping, WOW. This is my first purchase with KaTom and I am very pleased with their service."
"The paint color choice is what attracts people to buy this line of KitchenAid mixer; however, there has been many QC issues after Whirlpool took the brand. One of which is when they install one of the screw on the bottom left of the motor, they scratch the paint on the left side of the stand neck. The first mixer I ordered has a deep scratch/cut and was returned. The replacement mixer I receive today also has a scratch at the same spot but is very minor compare to the first. Also,the power cord is too short."