This Artisan Series® mixer from KitchenAid includes all the accessories you need for kneading bread, whipping batters, and beating eggs. An included pour shield allows you to add ingredients while operating the mixer, and the tilting head provides easy access to the bowl. The high-performance motor and direct drive system bring professional results to your home kitchen.
- Artisan® Series
- Buttercup color
- Stainless steel work bowl with 5-qt. capacity
- Slide knob controls 10 mixing speeds - slow stir to rapid whip
- High-performance motor with direct-drive transmission
- For thorough mixing, planetary mixing action connects with bowl at 67 touch-points
- Tilt-head allows easy access to bowl
- Attachment hub to power optional accessories
- Bowl is held in place with clamping hook
- Beater height is adjustable
- Includes nylon-coated flat beater, 6-wire whip, nylon-coated c-dough hook, and 1-piece pouring shield
- Beater, bowl, and dough hook are all dishwasher safe
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 44-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 9.3-in. W x 14.3-in. D x 14-in. H
Artisan Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Buttercup. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSM150PSBF Specifications
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
KitchenAid KSM150PSBF Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Baking Daughter said...
"This is the perfect gift for a baker. I bought this for Christmas for my daughter and she loves how fast she can whip together all of her favori..."
"This is the perfect gift for a baker. I bought this for Christmas for my daughter and she loves how fast she can whip together all of her favorite recipes and is now trying new ones because it is so easy and quick to get something in the oven. The service and delivery was fast and on time."