The KSC6223SS slow cooker from KitchenAid is designed with a stainless steel base, which provides stability and durability, and a ceramic pot with a 6-quart capacity. The standard glass lid and digital display make it easy to monitor food's cooking time and status, and the four temperature settings – warm, low, medium, and high – will help any home chef cook their meal perfectly. The base, dishwasher-safe ceramic pot, and lid are equipped with handles, which makes handling each component of the slow cooker easier and safer.
- KitchenAid KSC6223SS slow cooker
- Removable ceramic pot with oval shape and 6-qt. capacity
- Ceramic pot is dishwasher-safe and can be used as a serving dish
- Stainless steel slow cooker base is durable and sturdy
- Handles on base, pot, and lid for safer and easier handling
- 4 temperature settings: warm, low, medium, and high
- Keep warm functionality warms food for up to 4 hours
- 24-hour programmability for specific cooking times
- Easy-to-read digital display helps user monitor cooking time
- Glass lid makes it easy to monitor food without removing lid
- Power cord can be stored neatly on the bottom of the unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 171⁄2-in. W x 101⁄2-in. D x 11-in. H
6-qt Slow Cooker with Standard Glass Lid, removable oval-shaped ceramic vessel, 4-temperature settings (LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, KEEP WARM), handles on crock and vessel, 24-hour programmability, easy to read LED Display, stainless steel
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSC6223SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
KitchenAid KSC6223SS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
D Mitchell said...
"I used this once or twice a week....the crock would break after 6 or 7 months of use. I went through 3 of these within a 2 year period. I was d..."
"I used this once or twice a week....the crock would break after 6 or 7 months of use. I went through 3 of these within a 2 year period. I was disappointed in the product. I bought a NijA cooker and LOVE it....never a problem at least so far and it has already outlasted the Kitchen Aid and at 1/3 of the cost."