This KitchenAid slow cooker has a hinged lid design with two openings and twisting handle locks to keep hot air contained within the pot. Cooking times can be programmed at three different temperatures, and an additional Keep Warm setting holds slow-cooked foods at food-safe temperatures until it needs to be served. The ceramic slow-cooking pot is dishwasher safe and can be warmed in an oven up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 6-qt. capacity removable cooking pot
- Double-sided hinged glass lid stops hot air from escaping while serving
- Twist-locks on each glass lid ensure easy single-handed operation
- Control panel with LED time display
- Variable temperature settings: Keep Warm, Low, Medium, and High
- Cooking time can be programmed with a countdown timer up to 24-hr.
- Outside base is constructed from stainless steel
- Once timer has elapsed, the cooker will switch to a 4-hr. Keep Warm mode
- Dishwasher-safe ceramic pot is oven-safe up to 300 degrees F
- Large external handles on base for easy lifting
- Cord-wrap under base
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 34-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 17-in. W x 10-1/2 in. D x 9-in. H
Programmable Cooking Controls
- Cooking time will automatically run for up to 24-hr. when slow cooker is turned on, unless interrupted or programmed
- Countdown timer can be set for up to 24-hr. in 30-min. increments and will switch to Keep Warm mode for 4-hr. once the timer expires
- High is best for 4- to 6-hr. cooking times, Medium for 6- to 8-hr. dishes, and Low should be used for cooking times exceeding 8-hr.
- Keep Warm holds foods at food-safe temperatures, ready for serving
6-qt. slow cooker with easy serve glass lid, dual-hinged, twisting handles, 4 temperature settings - high, medium, low, and keep warm, 24-hr. programmability, defaults to keep warm setting for up to 4-hr. once timer has finished, digital display, ceramic vessel is removable for cleaning, under base cord storage, soft grip handle, 120 V/60 Hz, stainless steel
Kitchenaid KSC6222SS Specifications