This waffle baker by KitchenAid has a two-sided, rotating, clam-shell design that can make two Belgian waffles in less than five minutes. The thermostat is pre-set to an optimized temperature for the best waffle cooking results and browning can be controlled by adjusting the cooking time. A countdown timer is displayed on the blue, backlit display, and an over-bake feature will continue to cook food for a further five minutes after the initial cooking time has elapsed, before shutting off the waffle baker.
- Pro Line™
- Onyx black color
- Makes Belgian waffles 1-1/4 in. thick with 7-1/2 in. Dia.
- 2 separate waffle sections in a double-sided clam shell design
- Plates rotate 180 degrees, allowing for 2 waffles to be baked at the same time
- Non-stick plates
- Drip-channel stops batter from overflowing
- Die-cast metal base with brushed stainless steel baker lids
- Cool-to-the-touch thermoset phenolic lid handles
- Dial thermometer shows "cool", "preheating", and "ready"
- Indicator light shows when unit is on and flashes during preheating
- Programmable countdown timer
- Baking time can be set in 15-sec. increments up to 5-min.
- When cooking timer reaches 0, the display lights up red and the timer starts counting up to track extra cooking time
- Overbake timer will count up to 5-min. before shutting off the baking unit for safety
- Remembers last used timer setting, even after unplugging
- Tones indicate preheating is complete and will sound when cooking timer reaches 0
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 47-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 9-3/10 in. W x 18-in. D x 10-3/10 in. H
Controlled Waffle Baking
- A preset temperature is used to cook each waffle with the best cooking results, and browning can be controlled by extending or shortening the cooking time
- The timer is set using an adjustment dial, from 2 to 5-min.
- An over-bake feature times how long waffles are left in the baker after the cooking timer has expired
- Baker will shut off if waffles are left in the unit longer than 5-min. after the set baking time
- Non-stick plates make it easy to bake and remove each waffle (metal utensils may scratch and damage the non-stick coating)
- For best results, waffle baker should always be rotated, even when only one side is in use
Pro Line Series Belgian Waffle Baker, bakes 2 grand Belgian waffles, commercial-design rotating baking unit, constant temperature baking, digital countdown timer, preheat indicator and dial thermometer, non-stick waffle plates, stainless steel and die-cast metal construction. Allow 14 business days for delivery. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KPWB100OB Specifications
KitchenAid KPWB100OB Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is one of the best small appliances that I have every had in my kitchen. We are fams of KitchenAid Architectual Series appliances and this..."
"This is one of the best small appliances that I have every had in my kitchen. We are fams of KitchenAid Architectual Series appliances and this waffle maker fits right in. It is extremely dependable. Waffles require no guessing work and the results are always the same. Beautiful company quality waffles. Friends and family always rave about them, Grandkids love blueberries added and no extra time is needed to cook them. We are big fans. Just boucht one for daughter so she will stop borrowing mine. Never oil, never sticks unless you under cook because you forgot to set the timer. My fault, not the machine."