This pasta roller accessory attaches to the hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer and kneads and flattens pasta dough into 8 different thicknesses for a variety of uses. Adjusting the dial to the lower settings will create kneaded, uniform sheets of dough, while the higher settings roll dough into sheets for cutting into "angel hair" style pasta or long, thin lasagna noodles. This pasta roller cannot be submerged in water or washed in the dishwasher and should only be cleaned using the included cleaning brush.
- Pasta roller kneads and rolls dough into flat sheets
- Attaches to the multipurpose hub on any KitchenAid stand mixer
- Roller has 8 thickness settings that can be adjusted by turning the dial on the front
- Lower dial settings knead and flatten dough into thick sheets
- Higher settings flatten dough into thinner sheets
- Attachment is powered by the mixer's motor
- Includes cleaning brush
- This attachment is not dishwasher safe and should never be immersed in water, it should only be cleaned with included brush
- All-metal construction
8 Roller Settings, Many Different Applications
- A front dial adjusts the thickness of rolled pasta
- Settings 1 and 2 knead and flatten the dough
- Settings 3 - 8 further rolls dough into thinner sheets ready for cutting
- Rolled pasta sheets can then be cut into angel hair pasta, linguine, ravioli, tortellini, and lasagna noodles (additional cutting attachments required)
- Suggested roller settings and pasta recipes can be found in the User Guide
Creates thick or thin sheets of dough. For use with KitchenAid ravioli makers and pasta cutters. Constructed of nickel and chrome plated steel.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KPSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Stand Mixer|
KitchenAid KPSA Customer Reviews
"Make lasagna and ravioli!"
"In the Formulation Lab."
"Got the pasta roller 2 weeks ago and have made homemade pasta twice already. Have a hand roller and made pasta twice in the last year...this is so much easier to use and much cleaner. I may never buy store bought pasta again...the dough takes minutes to make and minutes to roll with this accessory"
"I like it somuch to make arabic food as sambusa. Easy to clean and easy to use"