This stand mixer pasta press attachment fits to all KitchenAid stand mixers and can make a range of pasta shapes through the interchangeable metal plates. The pasta press fits to the attachment hub and is powered by the mixer's motor. Each pasta plate has its own suggested speed setting, and a wire cutter at the bottom of the press easily cuts the pasta off at the desired length. The attachment can be taken apart after use for cleaning and includes a specially-designed cleaning brush for removing dried dough.
- Can be used with all KitchenAid stand mixers
- Attaches to power hub
- Solid, white plastic housing
- 6 interchangeable plates for a range of pasta shapes (see below for details)
- Metal plates are labeled with pasta type
- Clear storage case fits to the top of the attachment
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions and suggested recipes in the Use and Care Guide
- Cleaning brush included for easy cleanup after use (plates are not dishwasher safe)
- Auger, pasta ring, combination tool, and case can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Overall Dimensions: 6-in. W x 5-3/10 in. D x 10-3/10 in. H
- Spaghetti plate: Makes spaghetti 9-1/2 in. L. Suggested mixer speed: 10
- Bucatini plate: Makes bucatini 9-1/2 in. L. at mixer speed: 10
- Rigatoni plate: Makes rigatoni 1-1/2 in. L with mixer speed: 6
- Fusilli plate: Recommended mixer speed of 2-4, makes traditional length of 9-1/2 in. or short-style fusilli, 1-1/2 in. L
- Large and small macaroni plates: Makes large macaroni up to 2-in. and small macaroni 1-1/2 in. with mixer speed 6
- Wire cutter
- Cleaning brush
- Storage case
KitchenAid pasta press attachment with six interchangeable pasta plates, cleaning brush included, easy to install on the attachment hub of stand mixer, make fresh spaghetti, bucatini, rigatoni, fusilli, and small or large macaroni, fits all stand mixer models, six interchangeable pasta plates, storage case for pasta plates, white
Kitchenaid KPEXTA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Kitchenaid KPEXTA Customer Reviews
"I mill my own Durum wheat and really like the Pasta Press Attachment for making several shapes of fresh pasta. It's easy to use and works well every time."
"Took a couple tries but once I learned the trick and it's fresh pasta whenever I want it. The only trickey part is shells or those like macaroni. But once you learn the how to, it's easy and delicious."