This KitchenAid Professional 600 Series mixer has a white finish, and comes with a 6-quart stainless steel bowl. The 67-point planetary mixing motion ensures that all ingredients are incorporated, while the Soft Start feature prevents splatter by moving gradually into each of the 10 available speeds. This model comes with a spiral PowerKnead™ dough hook, flat beater, wire whip, and pouring shield.
- Part of the Professional 600 Series
- White finish
- 10 mixing speeds with Soft Start feature
- Planetary mixing incorporates all ingredients
- 6-qt. bowl can hold 8 lbs. of mashed potatoes, 8¼ loaves of bread dough, or enough cookie dough for 13 dozen cookies
- Manual bowl lift with a rotating handle
- Bowl height adjustment screw allows you to finely tune how close the beater gets to the bowl
- Attachment hub powers KitchenAid attachments, such as food grinders and pasta rollers (sold separately)
- Hinged hub attachment cover
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 Plug/1-ph,NEMA 5-25 Plug
- Overall Dimensions: 7¼-in. W x 9-in. D x 17-in. H
- 10 mixing speeds provide precision speeds and consistent results
- Soft Start mixing feature minimizes splatter
- 67-point planetary mixing rotates the mixing attachment around the bowl to thoroughly mix all ingredients
- Motor protection shuts off motor when overloaded to protect internal components
- 6-qt. polished stainless steel bowl with comfort handle
- 6-wire whip
- Spiral PowerKnead dough hook
- Pouring shield
- Flat beater
Professional 600 series with pouring shield, 6 qt. polished stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle, burnished flat beater, burnished PowerKnead spiral dough hook and wire whip, pouring shield, stain nickel hinged hug cover, commercial auto reset, comfort bowl lift handle, 120v/60/1ph, White. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KP26M1XWH Specifications