The KP26M1XPM KitchenAid stand mixer from the Professional 600 series is finished in a premium Pearl Metallic color that will add style and sophistication to any kitchen. This model also includes a practical bowl-lift design and 6-quart stainless steel bowl that can yield 13 dozen cookies or 8¼ loaves of bread. Like all KitchenAid stand mixers, it is equipped with 10 mixing speeds that can meet all of your mixing needs, from stirring to whipping and everything in between.
- KitchenAid KP26M1XPM Professional 600 series mixer in Pearl Metallic
- Bowl-lift stand mixer designed for home chefs
- 6-qt. stainless steel bowl, dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Able to yield up to 13 dozen cookies or 8¼ loaves of bread
- Use the 10 speed options to handle everything from mixing batters to whipping heavy cream
- Power Hub center functional with 15 optional attachments
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 7¼-in. W x 9-in. D x 17-in. H
- (1) flat beater with burnished metal finish for normal to heavy mixtures
- (1) spiral dough hook with burnished metal finish for mixing and kneading
- (1) stainless steel 6-wire whip for incorporating air into mixtures
- (1) 1-piece pouring shield with chute for adding ingredients
Professional 600 series with pouring shield, 6 qt. polished stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle, burnished flat beater, burnished PowerKnead spiral dough hook and wire whip, pouring shield, stain nickel hinged hug cover, commercial auto reset, comfort bowl lift handle, 120v/60/1ph, Pearl Metallic. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KP26M1XPM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Series||Professional 600 Design Series|
|Special Features||Soft Start|
|Special Features||Automatic Reset|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Limited Warranty|
KitchenAid KP26M1XPM Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Finger Food Lover said...
"I own this exact mixer and LOVE how easy it makes preparing food, and I am all about easy. It's powerful. I've put 5 pounds of soft and hard, roo..."
"I own this exact mixer and LOVE how easy it makes preparing food, and I am all about easy. It's powerful. I've put 5 pounds of soft and hard, room temperature cheeses into the bowl with herbs and chopped nuts to effortlessly create the best cheese balls you can imagine. Home made pimiento cheese is always in my fridge and friends love to receive a tub as a gift. The dough hook handles the heavy work and the flat beater will make it creamy. I couldn't get these results with a food processor because cheesy foods are just too sticky. The "lifter" feature lets the bowl down so you can scrape the bowl and add ingredients easily. Best gift I ever received for my kitchen."