This stand mixer from KitchenAid is part of the 600™ Series and is the replacement to the KL26M8XOB. Each 600® Series mixer has a powerful motor that can handle 14 cups of flour at once and the 6 quart bowl has enough room to mix up 13 dozen cookies at once. The stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe and the unique planetary mixing action will touch the bowl 67 times in one rotation, ensuring that this mixer will incorporate all your ingredients evenly.
- Replaces KL26M8XOB
- Onyx black color
- 6-qt. polished stainless steel bow is dishwasher safe
- Bowl clamping plate to keep bowl locked in place while mixing
- Sliding, 10-speed, solid-state control with markings at: stir, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 (slide can be set in between numbers for fine tuning)
- 1-piece pouring shield with pouring chute to safely add different ingredients through the mixing process without having to stop the mixer
- 67-point planetary mixing action ensures thorough mixing
- 14-cup Flour Power™
- Adjustable beater height
- Tiltable motor head with lock makes it easy to remove bowl and scrape beaters
- Attachment hub with knob to secure addition attachments
- Burnished metal flat beater, Burnished metal spiral dough hook, and 6-wire whip are included
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 575W, 5-15 plug with 46-in. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 7-1/4 in. W x 9-in. D x 17-in. H
600® Series Advantage
- 67-point planetary mixing action ensures that the mixing paddle hits the bowl 67 times with each rotation. This makes for more consistent mixtures and faster whipping times.
- 14-cup Flour Power™ rating - this means that the motor in this mixer is powerful enough to handle 14 cups of flour at one time
- Included accessories: Burnished metal flat beater, Spiral metal dough hook, and 6-wire whip, and 1-piece pouring shield are included
- The wide range of speeds give you complete control of what you are mixing so you can prepare a wide variety of different items
- Stir - Slow speed and should be used for adding dry ingredients, adding liquids to dry ingredients, and combining heavy mixtures
- 2 - Slow mixing to start with the mixing process or to mix and knead yeast dough
- 4 - Mixing and beating for semi-heavy batters like cookies. This is the medium speed for cake mixes
- 6 - Beating and creaming for medium fast beating or whipping to finish mixing cakes and other batters. High speed for cake mixes.
- 8 - Fast beating and whipping for whipping cream, egg whites, and boiled frostings
- 10 - Fast whipping for small amounts of cream or egg whites
- Note: Speed control can be set in between each speed for fine tuning; under a heavy load, mixer may not maintain high speeds
Kitchen aid 6 qt Professional Mixer. black. 575 Watt Motor. 10 speed control. Bowl lift design, 6 qt polished stainless steel bowl with handle. specially contoured mixes spatula. clear two-piece pouring shield. Available in a variety of other colors to compliment any motif. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
KitchenAid KP26M1XOB Specifications
|Special Features||Pouring Shield|
|Also Known As||KL26M8XOB|