This powerful KP26M1XGC KitchenAid series is part of the Professional 600 Series, the most powerful line of mixers that the company offers for home bakers. A 6-quart stainless steel bowl and powerful 575 Watt motor are enough to mash up to 8 pounds of potatoes or mix batter for up to 13 dozen cookies. This KitchenAid stand mixer's planetary action mixing touches 67 points along the mixing bowl, making for quick and thorough blending, mixing, and whipping.
- Professional 600 Series
- Gloss Cinnamon color
- 6-qt. stainless steel mixing bowl with easy-to-grip handle
- Powerful enough to mix dough for 13 cookies, 8-lb. of potatoes, or 8 loaves of bread per batch
- Power hub powers more than 15 available attachments, including pasta attachments, a food processor, and a meat grinder (each sold separately)
- Manual bowl-lift mechanism for quick and simple placement and removal of mixer bowl
- Planetary rotation puts beater in contact with 67 points around the bowl for thorough mixing and consistent results
- 10 speeds offer and ideal setting for any mixing task
- Overall Dimensions: 7¼-in. W x 9-in. D x 17-in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 575W, NEMA 5-15 plug
- 6-wire whip for whipping cream and egg whites
- Burnished spiral dough hook for kneading dense doughs
- Burnished metal flat beater for blending batters
- 1-piece pouring shield for containing splashes and spills when adding ingredients
Professional 600 series with pouring shield, 6 qt. polished stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle, burnished flat beater, burnished PowerKnead spiral dough hook and wire whip, pouring shield, stain nickel hinged hug cover, commercial auto reset, comfort bowl lift handle, 120v/60/1, Gloss Cinnamon. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KP26M1XGC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet