The KP26M1XBU KitchenAid stand mixer from the Professional 600 Series is available here in a beautiful Cobalt Blue finish. This mixer is equipped with a 6-quart stainless steel bowl, which allows you to yield 13 dozen cookies or 8¼ loaves of bread in one batch. This Professional 600 Series mixer also has 10 mixing speeds ranging from stirring to whipping, and a spiral dough hook, flat beater, and wire whip so that you can easily mix any type of batter.
- KP26M1XBU KitchenAid mixer from the Professional 600 Series in Cobalt Blue
- Bowl-lift stand mixer designed for home chefs
- 6-qt. stainless steel mixing bowl provides larger capacity
- Able to yield 13 dozen cookies or 8¼ loaves of bread
- Stir, mix, beat, and whip with 10 speed options
- 15 optional attachments compatible with the Power Hub attachment center
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 71⁄4-in. W x 9-in. D x 17-in. H
- (1) burnished metal flat beater for normal to heavy mixtures
- (1) burnished metal spiral dough hook for mixing and kneading yeast doughs
- (1) stainless steel 6-wire whip for mixtures that need air incorporated
- (1) 1-piece pour shield that lets you easily add ingredients during mixing
Professional 600 series with pouring shield, 6 qt. polished stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle, burnished flat beater, burnished PowerKnead spiral dough hook and wire whip, pouring shield, stain nickel hinged hug cover, commercial auto reset, comfort bowl lift handle, standard 115 Volt AC, 60 Hertz, 3 wire cord, 3 prong plug. Cobalt Blue. Allow 14 business days for delivery. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KP26M1XBU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Pouring Shield|
KitchenAid KP26M1XBU Customer Reviews
"2013-12 Thumbs Down! I was a Kitchen-Aid fan but their product quality & warranty dropped to last place. Why? These two scenarios will convince you. I bought a Kitchen-Aid Professional 600 Mixer 3-years ago & used it approx. 1-time per month. Our machine's gears were stripped mixing dough on speed-2 (Kitchen-aid required speed). Kitchen-aid estimates repair cost above $100 & I pay shipping each way. This is their PROFESSIONAL model? My 2nd Scenario: My father bought a Kitchen-Aid, home model, 37-years ago, which I still own. I am 1 of 10-children & we used that mixer 20-times per month, making cakes, bread, grinding meat, grating cheese & potatoes. The machine was used on top speeds & on occasion got stuck in dough, or pressure on grater or meat grinder. Never did we strip a gear. The machine has never been repaired. It's never been in for maintenance. The machine still works! The dough hook runs above speed-2. I do NOT recommend Kitchen-Aid as their quality was left in the past!"