KitchenAid's KMT4116ER toaster features long, wide slots to make it easy to toast 4 standard-sized slices of bread or a variety of sizes. Even smaller sizes are easily accommodated with the unit's high-lift lever that makes it simple to remove short pieces of bread. Bagel, defrost, and keep warm settings are available in addition to 7 shade settings to ensure you get the perfect toast every time.
- Empire Red finish
- Dependable all-metal construction
- Long slots can hold 4 slices
- Slots are 11⁄2-inches wide to accommodate bagels and wide slices
- All controls are front-mounted for easy access
- Removable crumb tray makes cleaning simple
- Manual high-lift lever makes removing short pieces of bread easy
- Look and See feature allows you to check on bread mid-cycle
- Audible completion alert
- Cord storage under base of unit
- 120 V/60 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 161⁄2-in. W x 73⁄4-in. D x 77⁄8-in. H
- Control knob with 7 shade settings
- Cancel button on knob
- Bagel button with LED indicator adjusts heating time to heat bagel all the way through without burning the outside
- Defrost button with LED indicator adds additional time to defrost items before toasting
- Keep Warm button with LED indicator keeps toast warm for up to 3 minutes after toasting is done
- Manual lever on the side starts toasting cycle when pushed down, and lifts high for easy removal of small slices
Toaster, 4-Slice, long slots, high-lift lever to easily remove smaller slices of bread and to see toasting progress at any time, 7 Shade Settings with Bagel, Defrost, Reheat and Keep Warm, 1.5" slots, under-base cord storage, removable crumb tray, all-metal construction, smudge-resistant, toaster automatically cycles through each selected function, 7.88"H x 16.5"W x 7.75"D, Empire Red
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KMT4116ER Specifications