Standard Features and Benefits
- Pro Line series
- Sugar Pearl Silver premium finish
- Extra-wide and long slots for toasting English muffins and buns
- Automatic self-centering racks for even toasting
- 7 adjustable shade settings for precise browning
- 4 toasting functions: Bagel, Frozen, A Little Longer, and Toast/Cancel
- Automatically lowers and lifts to help prevent burns
- Auto keep warm feature holds items at serving temperature without continuing to cook
- LED timer lights
- Removable crumb tray keeps messes to a minimum
- Alert sounds when toast is ready
- Aluminum die cast body withstands heavy use
- Under base cord storage for keeping workspace neat NEMA 5-15P plug and 54-in. cord included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 7.1-in. W x 13.7-in. D x 8.9-in. H
2 slice automatic toaster, Pro Line Series, Extra-wide and long slots, Automatic self-centering racks, 7 adjustable shade settings, 4 toasting functions: bagel, frozen, a little longer, and toast/cancel, automatically lowers and lifts, auto keep warm feature, LED timer lights, Removable crumb tray, Audible alert when toasting is finished, Aluminum die cast body, Under base cord storage, Sugar Pearl Silver, NEMA 5-15P plug and 54-in. cord included, 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KMT2203SR Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
KitchenAid KMT2203SR Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I feel I have the most high tech toaster there is; its like Terminator-level cool so I call it the "toast-inator"! The lights, the motorized low..."
"Every one in our household loves the Kitchen Aid toaster!! It toasts so even and the children are so enchanted with it going down automatically.I..."
"I feel I have the most high tech toaster there is; its like Terminator-level cool so I call it the "toast-inator"! The lights, the motorized lowering/raising, and the pleasant sound it makes to let me know the process is starting or ending are entertaining. Its a bit high priced but its quite the conversation piece and is high quality - it makes great, evenly toasted bread, bagels, toaster strudel, etc as well!! :)"
"Every one in our household loves the Kitchen Aid toaster!! It toasts so even and the children are so enchanted with it going down automatically.I like the quality and the looks of it.It is used every day and cleans up like new!!"