The Ultra Power® hand mixer from KitchenAid has five mixing speeds controlled with a linear mechanical switch for a range of mixing applications. Included are two stainless steel Turbo Beater™ beaters, which have no center posts to ensure thorough mixing and minimal batter buildup. The lightweight motor makes the mixer easy to handle and the swivel cord can be locked to the left or right in order to keep it out of your working area.
- Replaces KHM512TG and KHM5APTG
- Watermelon color
- 5 mixing speeds with linear mechanical control
- Includes 2 stainless steel, dishwasher-safe Turbo Beater™ beaters
- Beaters are without center posts to prevent batter buildup and ensure thorough mixing
- Swivel cord is lockable for left- or right-handed use
- Powerful and lightweight DC motor
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 78-in. cord and NEMA 1-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 3.5-in. W x 7.5-in. D x 6.4-in. H
5 Speed Settings
- Speed settings 1-2 are ideal for mixing dry ingredients and stirring in ingredients like nuts, cheese, chopped vegetables, and chocolate chips
- Settings 3-4 are ideal for blending butter and sugar and mixing cake batters
- Setting 5 is ideal for whipping eggs, cream, mousse, and meringue
- Note: Turbo Beater™ accessories are not designed for kneading bread dough
KitchenAid Hand Mixer. 5 Speeds. 2 Stainless Steel Turbo Beater Accessories. 120 volts. Watermelon.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Kitchenaid KHM512WM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||5 Speed|