This two-speed commercial immersion blender from KitchenAid comes with a 10-inch blending arm with an "S" blade that makes the blender able to blend soups, puree vegetables, and mince a variety of products quickly and consistently. It's built with a number of safety features, including a locking power switch and a thermal shutoff that protects both the equipment and the operator. A 5-foot power cord and an NSF Certification makes this KHBC201ER commercial immersion blender ready for use in busy restaurant kitchens.
- Empire Red finish
- "S" blade on 10-in. blending arm is appropriate for mixing, blending, and pureeing a number of different dishes
- Low and High speed settings
- Locking switch can be set while unit is not in use to prevent inadvertent operation
- For accident-free operation, power button must be pressed and held
- Motor housing is built to provide a comfortable, non-slip grip
- Blade housing prevents product from splashing out during use
- 5-ft. orange commercial power cord is designed for visibility in busy kitchens
- Blender is protected from damage by thermal shutoff
- Includes wall-mounted storage rack
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 5-ft. power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 3.5-in. dia. x 20.3-in. L (with blending arm attached)
- NSF Certified
KitchenAid® Commercial Immersion Blender, 10" removable stainless steel blending arm, (6) gallons (22.7 liters) max blend capacity, (2) speed (11,000 & 18,000 rpm), multipurpose "S" blade, soft-grip handle for one-handed operation, stop switch, dishwasher safe blending arms, includes wall mount, empire red, DC motor, 6' cord & plug, cULus, NSF
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KHBC210ER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet