KitchenAid's KHBC208ER two-speed immersion blender is built for use in commercial kitchens. It has received an NSF certification and includes a 5-foot orange safety cord. The blender's 8-inch blending arm with stainless steel "S" blade is appropriate for pureeing soups, liquefying vegetables, and mincing a number of products. A number of safety features, including a non-slip grip and a thermal shutoff protection, make this commercial immersion blender safe to operate.
- Empire Red finish
- 2 speed settings for handling all types of mixing jobs
- 8-in. blending arm with "S" blade can be used to puree vegetables, blend soups, mince meats, and much more
- For safe operation, the one-touch power button must be pressed and held
- Safety lock switch helps avoid accidental operation
- Ergonomic motor body is built for nonslip grip
- Blade housing prevents splashing while mixing
- 5-ft. orange power cord is suitable for use in commercial kitchens
- Thermal shutoff protects blender from overheating
- Includes wall mounting accessory for storing blender body and blending arm
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 5-ft. power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 3.2-in. dia. x 18.3-in. L (with blending arm attached)
- NSF Certified
KitchenAid® Commercial Immersion Blender, 8" removable stainless steel blending arm, (3) gallons (11.4 liters) max blend capacity, (2) speed (11,000 & 18,000 rpm), multipurpose "S" blade, soft-grip handle for one-handed operation, stop switch, dishwasher safe blending arms, includes wall mount, empire red, DC motor, 6' cord & plug, cULus, NSF
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KHBC208ER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet