This electric kettle from KitchenAid has a seven cup capacity and graduation marks for each cup that are illuminated by a blue backlight. The temperature range for this kettle has a range of 122 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit and can be set to hold a temperature for 30 minutes. The double-walled design is durable and keeps the water in the kettle warm while keeping the exterior cool-to-the-touch.
- Onyx black color
- 7-cup(1.7 liter) capacity
- Blue-lit clear water window with markings at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 cups
- Digital temperature display
- Variable temperature settings with a range of 122 - 212 degrees F
- 30-min. hold temperature function
- Audible alert when kettle is switched on without water
- Lid release button
- Soft grip handle
- Dual wall construction to keep the water in the kettle warm and the exterior cool-to-the-touch
- Water filter is removable and can be washed
- Illuminated temperature display (battery activation required to display temperature when off of the base)
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 36-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-5/8-in. W x 5-15/16 in. D x 10-1/8 in. H
1.7 Liter Electric Kettle, 1.7-L capacity, markings for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 cups, blue-lit clear water window, lid release button, digital temperature display, variable temperature range of 122 to 212 degrees F, 30-min hold temperature, soft grip handle, 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, onyx black
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KEK1722OB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Temperature||122°F to 212°F|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|