The KCM1402 coffee maker from KitchenAid makes up to 14 cups of coffee per batch, with a 1 – 4 cup setting that optimizes the brewing process for smaller batches. Users can set their desired brew strength according to their own taste. The digital controls and LED display alert users when cleaning is required and allow for programming an automatic start time.
- Espresso finish
- 14-cup capacity
- Variable brew strength allows for regular to bold intensities
- 1-4 cup function optimizes brewing for smaller batches of coffee
- Warmth control keeps coffee warm for up to 4 hours
- LED display indicates times, brew strength, and when cleaning is needed
- Water tank is removable for easy filling and cleaning
- Included dishwasher-safe, permanent Gold tone coffee filter
- Features both 24-hour programming and pause and serve capabilities
- Glass carafe is top-rack dishwasher safe and has an easy-pouring spout
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 8.8-in. W x 12.48-in. D x 14.61-in. H
Coffee Maker, 1-4 cup feature, clean alert, pause & pour feature, end-of-brewing tone, selectable automaitc shutoff, brew basket door, brew basket, removable water tank, automatic brew timer, variable warmth control, 14 cup glass carafe, gold tone permanent filter, water filter, coffee scoop, power interupt, clock display, variable brew strength selector, full lenght cord storage, heat pump, electronic temperature control. Espresso.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KCM1402ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
KitchenAid KCM1402ES Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Madabout coffee maker said...
"Too many appliances now not available without beeping, or dingging or buzzing. My, my kitchen is anoying! Too much beeping, buzzing or dinging...."
"Too many appliances now not available without beeping, or dingging or buzzing. My, my kitchen is anoying! Too much beeping, buzzing or dinging. PLEASE! no more. If you can't make appiances that are silent,don't make them at all"