The Hoshizaki URC-26J remote condenser is made to operate with the KM-2600SRJ3 ice machine head. Installing the condensing unit in a separate location reduces heat and noise around the ice maker. Depending on the tubing kit used with the condenser, it can be placed as far as 55 feet away from the machine head. Resistant to weather damage, the cabinet is safe outdoors in temperatures ranging from -20 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dissipates heat and relocates noise away from the ice machine
- Made for the KM-2600SRJ3 ice machine
- Can be installed a maximum of 55 ft. away from the ice machine head with a tubing kit
- Cabinet resists damage from weather
- Required ambient air temperature: -20 to 122 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 46.375 in. W x 17.25 in. D x 40.5 in. H
- cULus listed
Our condensers buyers' guide breaks down the differences between air-cooled, water-cooled, and remote units.
Remote Condenser, for KM-2600SRJ3, crossing legs, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, cULus
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki URC-26J SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 years on parts|
|For Use With||440-KM2600SRJ3|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|