The Hoshizaki URC-22F air-cooled remote ice machine compressor operates in a different space from the ice maker, keeping noise and heat levels out of customer areas and in a storage area or outside instead. It is compatible with a variety of ice makers and a storage bin, both of which are sold separately. The unit uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures. Since the cabinet is resistant to weather, this Hoshizaki URC-22F remote condenser is protected from outdoor conditions.
- Condenser is installed remotely to reduce noise and heat production around the ice maker
- R-404A refrigerant keeps the unit operating at cold temperatures
- Can be installed 55 ft. away from the ice maker with a tubing kit (sold separately)
- Weather-resistant cabinet is strong for use in outdoor applications
- Crossing legs add stability for use on most surfaces
- Compatible with KM-1601MRH, KM-1601MRH3, KM-1601SRH, KM-1601SRH3, KM-1900SRH, KM-1900SRH3, KM-2100SRJ3, KMH-2000SRH, KMH-2000SRH3, F-2001MRH, F-2001MRH3, F-2001MRH-C, and F-2001MRH3-C ice makers (all sold separately)
- Storage bin is sold separately
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 463⁄8 in. W x 141⁄16 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed
Remote Condenser, R-404A refrigerant, crossing legs, 115V/60/1, for KM-1601MRH(3), KM-1601SRH(3), KM-1900SRH(3), KM-2100SRH3, KMH-2000SRH(3), F-2000MRH(3) (-C)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki URC-22F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|