The Hoshizaki URC-14F air-cooled remote ice machine compressor can be installed away from the unit that it is cooling to isolate noise and heat. R-404 refrigerant is used to maintain the cold temperatures. The cabinet is resistant to weather, so it can be installed outdoors to save space inside establishments. This Hoshizaki URC-14F remote condenser is compatible with several ice makers from the KM series, and crossing legs keep it elevated and stable on most surfaces.
- Condenser is installed away from the ice machine head to reduce noise and heat production in establishments
- Works with KM-1100MRH, KM-1301SRH, KM-1301SRH3, KM-1340MRH, KM-1340MRH3, F-1501MRJ, and F-1501MRJ-C ice machine heads (all sold separately)
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Can be installed up to 55 ft. from the ice maker with a tubing kit (sold separately)
- Cabinet is weather resistant for long-lasting strength in outdoor applications
- Crossing legs elevate the unit while providing stability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 3511⁄16 in. W x 141⁄16 in. D x 361⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed
Remote Condenser, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1, for KM-1301SRH(3), KM-1340MRH and F-1500MRH(-C)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki URC-14F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||KM-1340MRH, URC-14F|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|