The Hoshizaki KML-700MAJ-B500PF ice maker makes as much as 658 pounds of crescent-shaped ice in 24 hours, ideal for soft drinks or bagged and dispensed ice. Its CycleSaver™ System enables the unit to produce 100 pounds of ice with 16 gallons of water, and the air filter can be removed to facilitate cleaning. Issues with the unit are detected by the EverCheck™ system, which signals to employees when maintenance is needed. Built into the unit, the H-Guard Plus® antimicrobial agent slows down bacteria growth.
The Hoshizaki KML-700MAJ-B500PF ice maker includes a B-500PF ice bin, which has a 500-pound capacity and includes a door with a top hinge for convenient ice access. Stainless steel construction makes the exterior resistant to damage with a durable vinyl coating. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation traps cold air inside the bin and adds structural strength. A sturdy bin supports the ice machine on top, and water can be evacuated with the 3⁄4-inch drain in the bin.
- Produces as much as 658 lbs. of ice per 24 hours
- Crescent cube ice measures 11⁄2 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 1⁄2 in.
- Exterior is made of damage-resistant stainless steel
- Cools with R-404A refrigerant
- Economical air-cooled refrigeration system
- Removable air filter simplifies cleanup
- CycleSaver increases operating efficiency
- EverCheck system monitors for system issues and alerts the operator
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth
- Should be used in ambient temperatures from 45-100 degrees F
- Should be used with water temperatures from 45-90 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.16 kW, 14.2 A
- Ice machine head dimensions: 305⁄32 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
B-500PF Ice Storage Bin
- 500-lb. ice capacity
- Sanitary polyethylene bin liner with H-Guard Plus protection
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and adds structure
- Heavy-duty construction supports an ice machine head on top
- Vinyl exterior reduces dents and scratches
- Top-hinged door opens in the front for quick access
- 3⁄4-in. drain removes water
- Supported by (4) 6-in. legs
- Bin dimensions: 30 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 46 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Want to know more about ice machines? Our ice machine buyers' guide has more information.
Our Hoshisaki cleaning guide walks you through cleaning and sanitizing your ice machine.
Ice Maker: Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 30"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 658 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (572 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 14.2 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®; Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 30"W, top-hinged front-opening door, 500-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KML-700MAJ/B-500PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||500|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||200-549 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||550-899 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|