The Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ/DB-200H ice machine with storage bin can dispense 13 pounds of ice in a minute. It uses an agitator to dispense crescent cube ice, which can be used to make smoothies, cocktails, or cold drinks. The bin stores 200 pounds of ice at a time and has a polyethylene liner that keeps it sanitary. Since it is ADA compliant, this unit is ideal for hotels, lobbies, and other areas where guests get their own ice.
The machine head can produce 442 pounds of ice in 24 hours, depending on the ambient air temperature and water temperature. Ice forms on a stainless steel evaporator, and all major components have built-in H-GUARD Plus to resist bacteria growth. When issues arise, the EverCheck™ system alerts the operator by sounding a different number of beeps for specific problems. The Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ/DB-200H ice machine with dispenser features a CycleSaver™ design that produces the same amount of ice as competitor models in half the number of cycles.
- Makes as much as 442 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Crescent cube ice can be used to serve drinks, chill beverages, blend smoothies, and more
- Evaporator is made of strong stainless steel
- CycleSaver design uses less cycles to produce as much ice as competitors
- Constructed of stainless steel and can withstand heavy use
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent resists bacteria growth
- EverCheck alert system notifies the operator of ongoing issues with different numbers of beeps
- Removable air filter
- R404A refrigerant maintains cold air
- Panels can be removed to access internal components
- 6-in. clearance is required around the rear, sides, and top
- Air-cooled motor
- 6,200 BTU
- 5.55 kW, 7.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 11⁄8-in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Ice machine dimensions: 305⁄32 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 22 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Dispenser Features
- 200-lb. capacity
- Dispenses 13 lbs. of ice per min with a push-button agitator
- Polyethylene liner keeps interior sanitary
- 6-in. clearance required at the rear and sides
- ADA compliant
- 60 W 1.4 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dispenser dimensions: 30 in. W x 2941⁄50 in. D x 53 in. H
- ETL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Get a better understanding of ice machines with our ice machine glossary.
Keep your unit running properly with the help of our how to clean your Hoshizaki ice machine article
If you aren't sure what kind of ice machine you need, consult the ice machine buyers' guide.
For in-depth information, check out the how commercial ice machines work article.
Ice Maker: Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 30"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 442 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (400 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.6 amps, NSF, UL; Ice Dispenser: Ice Dispenser, 30"W, 200-lb. built-in storage capacity, accommodates KM-340, KM-515, KM-650 or KML series cubers, ABS molded front, vinyl covered steel side panels, 6" painted legs, ice dispensing area is ADA compliant, 60 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.4 amps, NSF, cULus, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ/DB-200H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||200|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||200-549 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|