The Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/DB-200H ice machine with dispenser can produce 380 pounds of ice within 24 hours. Crescent cube ice can be used to serve regular drinks, alcoholic beverages, blended drinks, and more. Ice forms on the stainless steel evaporator and falls off when fully formed. H-GUARD Plus® built into integral components reduces scale growth in the head and the bin. The bin’s stainless steel exterior resists scratches, dents, and stains. To help users check the operating status, the EverCheck alert system sounds numerous beeps that change depending on what is wrong with the unit.
The ice bin dispenses as much as 13 pounds of ice per minute, making this unit ideal for hotels, lobbies, and other establishments where large amounts of ice are needed. Ice is dispensed by pressing a button, and a polyethylene liner in the bin ensures it remains sanitary. The Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/DB-200H ice machine with storage bin can hold 200 pounds of ice and requires 6 inches of clearance on the sides and rear for air circulation.
- Can produce 380 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Crescent cube ice can be used in regular drinks, smoothies, and more
- Durable stainless steel evaporator
- Produces just as much ice in half the cycles as other models with the CycleSaver design
- Exterior can withstand heavy use due to its stainless steel construction
- Bacteria growth is minimized by the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent
- EverCheck alert system’s various beeps alert the operator of system issues
- Removable air filter
- R404A refrigerant
- Accessible interior with removable panels
- 6-in. clearance required around the rear, sides, and top
- Air-cooled motor
- 5,800 BTU
- 5.72 kW, 8.4 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 11⁄8-in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Ice machine dimensions: 305⁄32 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 22 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Dispenser Features
- 200-lb. capacity
- Push-button agitator dispenses ice at 13-lbs. per min.
- Interior remains sanitary with the polyethylene liner
- Requires 6-in. clearance at the rear and sides
- ADA compliant
- 60 W, 1.4 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dispenser dimensions: 30 in. W x 2941⁄50 in. D x 53 in. H
- ETL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Read up on ice machine terms to get a better understanding of how these units work with the ice machine glossary.
Learn to take care of your unit with the how to clean your Hoshizaki ice machine article
Learn about other ice types, ice machines, and more in the ice machine buyers' guide.
Take a look at our how commercial ice machines work article for in-depth information.
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 30"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 380 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (300 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.4 amps, NSF, UL with Ice Dispenser, 30"W, 200-lb. built-in storage capacity, accommodates KM-340, KM-515, KM-600, KM-650 or KML Series, ABS molded front, vinyl covered steel side panels, 6" painted legs, ice dispensing area is ADA compliant, 60 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.4 amps, NSF, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/DB-200H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||200-549 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|