The Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/B-500PF ice machine with storage bin can produce 380 pounds of ice in 24 hours and hold as much as 500 pounds in the bin. It makes crescent cube ice, which is ideal for serving drinks, blending beverages, dispensing ice, and more. Ice forms on the stainless steel evaporator, and the head’s CycleSaver™ design makes just as much ice as competitor models in half the cycles. To ensure the unit is working properly, the EverCheck™ alert system beeps when it senses an issue.
H-GUARD Plus is built into the bin and machine to slow the growth of bacteria. The top has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, and the PVC-coated galvanized steel bottom hides stains and scratches. Polyurethane insulation and a polyethylene liner keep the ice clean and cool, and an included ice scoop helps staff transfer ice to containers. The Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/B-500PF ice machine with storage bin requires at least 6 inches of clearance at the rear, top, and sides.
- Makes as much as 380 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Crescent cubes can be used in many applications
- Evaporator’s stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use
- CycleSaver design takes fewer cycles to make as much ice as competitor units
- Stainless steel exterior resists scratches, stains, and more
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent reduces the growth of bacteria
- EverCheck alert system beeps to let the operator know what is wrong with the unit
- Air filter is removable
- R404A refrigerant maintains cold air
- Removable panels provide access to the interior
- Proper air circulation requires 6 in. of clearance around the rear, sides, and top
- Motor is cooled with air
- 5800 BTU
- 518⁄25 kW, 82⁄5 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 11⁄8-in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Ice machine dimensions: 305⁄32 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 22 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Bin Features
- 500-lb. capacity
- Can endure commercial use with a PVC-coated galvanized steel finish
- Microbe growth is slowed by the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent
- Polyethylene-lined interior
- Polyurethane insulation slows melting ice
- Sanitary ice scoop
- Staff can reach under the 6-in. legs
- Interior dimensions: 27 in. W x 277⁄10 in. D x 373⁄5 in. H
- Ice bin dimensions: 30 in. W x 323⁄10 in. D x 46 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Not sure what that term means? Check out our ice machine glossary to learn more.
The how to clean your Hoshizaki ice machine article is sure to help you maintain your unit.
The ice machine buyers' guide provides details on ice types, machines, and more.
Check out the how commercial ice machines work article for in-depth information.
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 30"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 380 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (300 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.4 amps, NSF, UL with Ice Bin, 30"W, top-hinged front-opening door, 500-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/B-500PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||480-679 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|