The Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/B-250PF ice machine with storage bin holds as much as 250 pounds of ice and has 6-inch legs that enable the operator to clean under it. Ice melts slowly since the bin is insulated with polyurethane. A convenient scoop and the bin’s polyethylene lining keep ice sanitary. Its galvanized steel exterior and PVC coating resist scratches and stains. Inside the bin, H-GUARD Plus prevents bacteria from growing.
TH-GUARD Plus is also built into machine parts that make contact with water. This unit can make as much as 380 pounds of versatile crescent cube ice in 24 hours. The head’s stainless steel exterior ensures a long service life. Exterior panels can be removed to access the internal components. The Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/B-250PF ice machine with storage bin needs 6 inches of clearance for proper air flow.
- Makes as much as 380 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Crescent cube ice displaces more liquid to save establishments money
- Durable stainless steel evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Makes more ice with fewer cycles due to CycleSaver design
- Head’s exterior is stainless steel and can withstand heavy use
- Bacteria growth is slowed by the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent
- EverCheck alert system notifies the user of malfunctions
- Removable air filter facilitates replacement
- R404A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Operator can access interior through removable panels
- Unit needs 6-in clearance around the rear, sides, and top for proper air circulation
- Motor is cooled by air
- 5,800 BTU
- 5.72 kW, 8.4 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 11⁄8-in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Ice machine dimensions: 305⁄32 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 22 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Bin Features
- 250-lb. capacity
- PVC-coated galvanized steel finish on the exterior can withstand heavy use
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent slows the growth of microbes
- Polyethylene liner keeps interior sanitary
- Cold air is retained through polyurethane insulation
- Ice scoop is included to transfer ice to cups and buckets
- Elevated off the floor with 6-in. legs
- Interior dimensions: 27 in. W x 277⁄10 in. D x 237⁄10 in. H
- Ice bin dimensions: 30 in. W x 323⁄10 in. D x 332⁄5 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Read the ice machine glossary to learn more about the different parts of ice machines.
We have a how to clean your Hoshizaki ice machine article that makes it simple for you to take care of your unit.
For in-depth information on various ice machines, read our ice machine buyers' guide.
If you want to know all the ins and outs of ice machines, take a look at the how commercial ice machines work article.
Ice Maker: Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 30"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 380 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (300 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.4 amps, NSF, UL; Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 30"W, top-hinged front-opening door, 250 lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KML-325MAJ/B-250PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||250|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||80-279 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|