Hoshizaki's KML-250MAH B250PF crescent cube ice machine has the ability to produce up to 314 pounds of crescent ice cubes daily. With a durable stainless steel exterior, this machine is air-cooled and protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria growth. It has a storage capacity of up to 230 pounds, and has removable air filters. It also has a CycleSaver™ design which assures there is no water or energy waste.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 314 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. wide crescent ice cubes daily
- Protected by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to retard bacteria growth
- CycleSaver™design assures no water or energy waste
- Air-cooled model
- Storage capacity of up to 230 lbs.
- EverCheck system alerts users when the unit needs to be serviced
- Removable air filters and R-404A refrigerant
- Dent and scratch-resistant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 22-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 307 lb. capacity per 24 hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.2 amps with Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 230-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KML-250MAH B250PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|