The Hoshizaki KMD-901MRH crescent cube ice machine head has a maximum 24-hour ice production capacity of 848 pounds. The unit has stainless steel construction that is easily cleaned and resists corrosion and minor damages. An antimicrobial agent is built into different components of the machine to help prevent the growth of bacteria that may contaminate the machine and the ice it produces. An alert system called EverCheck™ lets operators know when the machine needs to be serviced, and the air filters are easily removable and replaceable. This ice machine head is remotely air-cooled and uses R-404A refrigerant. Ice storage bins are sold separately from the Hoshizaki KMD-901MRH crescent cube ice machine head, but it is compatible with several ice bins to help you find the one that best fits your needs.
- Maximum of 848 lbs. of ice produced per 24-hr. period
- Crescent cube ice is recommended for beverage service and bagging operations
- Protected by H-Guard antimicrobial agent built into components to help prevent bacteria growth
- CycleSaver™ design lowers energy and water waste
- EverCheck™ alert system lets you know when the machine needs to be serviced
- Resists corrosion and minor damages with a stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Air-cooled system is remote
- Air filters are easily removable
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Note: Ice storage bin sold separately. Unit pairs with B-250PF, B-300PF, B-300SF, B-500PF, B-500SF, B-700PF, B-700SF, B-800PF, B-800SF, B-900PF, B-900SF, B-1150SS, B-1300SS, B-1500SS, and B-1650SS ice bins.
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.3 kW, 10 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 245⁄8 in. D x 28 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), production capacity up to 848 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (775 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 10.0 amps, NSF, UL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KMD-901MRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet