With up to 440 pounds of crescent ice cube production per day, your convenience store, fast food establishment or cafeteria can benefit greatly using Hoshizaki's KMD-410MAH 22-inch cube ice machine. With a durable stainless steel exterior, this air-cooled model features an EverCheck™ alert system that makes three-second interval sounds to alert of any issues that could occur. This modular crescent cuber also has an ice on beverage design that interfaces with drink dispensers.
- Produces up to 440 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- Air-cooled model with stainless steel exterior for better durability
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to inform users of maintenance issues
- Ice on beverage design interfaces with drink dispensers
- Stainless steel evaporator helps prevent any rusting or flaking from occurring
- CycleSaver™ design reduces length of production cycles and helps prevent wasted water or energy
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent helps lessen harmful bacteria threats
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 115-120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 24-in. D x 24-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 415 lb. capacity per 24 hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115-120v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KMD-410MAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||415 lbs|