In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-901MRJ.
Hoshizaki's KM901MRH cube ice machine head produces up to 889 pounds of crescent cube ice per day. This unit with a durable stainless steel exterior is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria. A CycleSaver™ design assures there is no water or energy waste. It also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound to alert the user of ongoing maintenance issues.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces 889 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. wide crescent-style ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- Air-cooled model
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down the growth of harmful bacteria
- Air filter can be removed easily for cleaning
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 37-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), production capacity up to 889 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (785 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.6 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-901MRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||889 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|