Hoshizaki's KM901MRH cube ice machine head produces up to 928 pounds of crescent cube ice per day. This unit with a durable stainless steel exterior is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria. A CycleSaver™ design assures there is no water or energy waste. It also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound to alert the user of ongoing maintenance issues.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces 928 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. wide crescent-style ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- Air-cooled model
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down the growth of harmful bacteria
- Air filter can be removed easily for cleaning
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 37-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), approximately 889-lb capacity/24-hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.6 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-901MRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||785 lbs|