Hoshizaki's KM-650MRH 22-inch cube ice machine head produces up to 632 pounds of crescent cube ice production daily for your restaurant, hotel and hospital needs. This remote air-cooled slim-line model is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria from forming. An EverCheck™ alert system sounds a signal to inform users of any internal maintenance issues. A CycleSaver™ design shortens production cycles, preserving water and energy.
- Remote air-cooled slim-line model with stainless steel exterior
- Produces 632 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- EverCheck™alert system makes sound to inform users of any maintenance issues
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy is being wasted
- Stainless steel evaporator plates help prevent rusting, flaking or peeling
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Note: This unit requires a URC-5F remote condenser unit for operation, sold separately
- 2 units can be mounted side-by-side with 44 in. of floor space
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 41-11/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), production capacity up to 632 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (564 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.4 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-650MRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||632 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-650MRH|
Hoshizaki KM-650MRH Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Great Machine. However I would not by this item online. I would by it locally as customer service is very important. I did not get the service fr..."
"Great Machine. However I would not by this item online. I would by it locally as customer service is very important. I did not get the service from online companies"