With the ability to produce up to 661 pounds of crescent ice cubes daily, Hoshizaki's KM-650MAH cube ice machine would be ideal for any restaurant or hotel hospitality area. It is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of harmful bacteria. It also has a CycleSaver™ design which assures that there is no water or energy waste.
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to keep clean
- Produces up to 661 lbs. of crescent ice cubes daily
- Protected by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of bacteria
- CycleSaver™ design reduces water and energy waste
- EverCheck system alerts users when the unit needs to be serviced
- Removable air filters and R-404A refrigerant
- 115-120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 37-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 661-lb capacity/24-hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.2 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-650MAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|24 Hr. Production||600 lbs to 999 lbs|