Ideal for low volume ice demands at offices or recreational facilities, this undercounter ice maker from Hoshizaki produces plenty of fresh, clear, crescent style ice cubes without taking up much space. At just 18 inches wide and 39 inches high, this compact ice maker produces up to 71 pounds of ice per 24 hours. The unrestricted front door of its 38 pound capacity storage bin makes this ice maker an efficient choice.
- Air cooled
- Produces up to 71-lb. per 24-hr. cycle
- Crescent style ice melts slowly to preserve the flavor of drinks
- Integrated 38-lb. capacity storage bin
- Self-contained condensor
- Front opening bin and slide-in door makes ice easily accessible
- Undercounter design is ideal for low-volume use and where space is limited
- Stainless steel evaporator and finish
- Removable air filter can be washed and reused to help reduce operating costs
- Can be built into existing cabinets
- Uses CFC-free R-134a refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.4 A, power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 17-3/4 in. W x 24-in. D x 39-in. H
- cULus and cETLus Listed; NSF, ISO 9001/ISO14001, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 71-lb capacity/24-hours, built-in 38 lbs. ice storage, crescent style cube, front opening bin, stainless steel exterior, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.4 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-61BAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||71 lbs|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
Hoshizaki KM-61BAH Customer Reviews
"Used for special events in a community room, fits the bill."