The remote-cooled Hoshizaki KM-515 MRH 22-inch crescent cube ice machine head produces as much as 491 pounds of ice daily, making it perfect for busy restaurants, hotels, schools and hospitals. This unit requires separate purchase of the Hoshizaki URC-5F remote compressor, as that essential part of the cooling system is not included with the unit. Since it's not, this unit is perfect for institutional use in settings like hotels, since the heat-producing compressor can be mounted outside. That means hallways stay cooler and guests sleep more soundly, since one of the noisiest parts of any refrigeration system is working away from the machine.
This slim-line model can be used to provide ice in small spaces and can be doubled up on a large bin, providing as much as 982 pounds of ice per day. All that while cutting energy and water use potentially by as much as half, thanks to Hoshizaki's unique CycleSaver® system. This proprietary design enables the machine to produce ice on both sides of the surgical stainless steel evaporator plate at once, which means it produces double the ice each cycle. Not only can that mean lower utility bills, it also helps reduce demand on the machine, which may mean it requires less maintenance and can last longer.
- Produces a maximum of 491 lbs. of 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- 2 units can be mounted on a bin with a 44-in. footprint for 982 lbs. of ice/day
- Remote air-cooled slim-line model with stainless steel exterior
- EverCheck® system alerts users to needed maintenance and critical issues
- CycleSaver design can cut utility use in half and reduce maintenance
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent helps limit the threat of harmful bacteria
- Stainless steel evaporator plates help prevent rusting, flaking, or peeling
- Requires R-404A refrigerant
- Note: This unit requires a URC-5F remote condenser unit for operation, sold separately
- 115 V/60 hz/1 ph, 11.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 305⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF, AHRI, and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), approximately 491-lb capacity/24-hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.3 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-515MRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||491 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-515MRH|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|