The Hoshizaki KM-515MAJ/B-500PF/HS-2033 ice machine with storage bin comes with a top kit that enables the user to safely install the machine on the bin. It produces as much as 517 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period and can hold 500 pounds of ice. The machine and bin have built-in antimicrobial agents that limit bacteria growth and keep ice sanitary. Its 6-inch legs leave space for staff to clean beneath the unit.
This PVC-coated galvanized steel bin can withstand heavy use. The polyethylene interior liner and included ice scoop prevent ice from becoming unsanitary. Polyurethane insulation keeps the ice cool, and the machine’s stainless steel exterior and evaporator plate provide strength and rust resistance.
Using half the amount of cycles as other models, this unit’s CycleSaver™ design still produces just as much ice. Its EverCheck™ alert system lets the operator know the machine needs to be serviced by using different sounds. The Hoshizaki KM-515MAJ/B-500PF/HS-2033 ice machine with storage bin has removable panels for access to internal components.
- Makes as much as 517 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Crescent cube ice works well in blended beverages and soft drinks
- Stainless steel evaporator is heavy duty and can withstand daily use
- Produces just as much ice as competitors in half the cycles with the CycleSaver design
- Scratches, stains, and dents are prevented by the stainless steel exterior
- Less bacteria growth due to H-GUARD Plus® antimicrobial agent
- EverCheck alert system notifies the operator of issues
- Removable air filter
- Temperatures stay cool through R404A refrigerant
- Internal components can be accessed through removable panels
- 6-in necessary clearance at the rear, sides, and top for proper air circulation
- Air cools the motor
- HS-2033 ice bin top kit balances the machine on the bin
- 7,000 BTU
- 5.3 kW, 10.8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 11⁄8-in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Ice machine dimensions: 22 in. W x 289⁄16 in. D x 305⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Bin Features
- 500-lb. capacity
- Galvanized steel finish is PVC-coated and can withstand repeated use
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent slows microbe growth
- Polyethylene liner in the bin protects ice from contamination
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air to prevent melting
- Antimicrobial ice scoop prevents hands from touching ice directly
- 6-in. legs lift the unit to facilitate cleaning
- Interior dimensions: 27 in. W x 277⁄10 in. D x 373⁄5 in. H
- Ice bin dimensions: 30 in. W x 323⁄10 in. D x 46 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Read the ice machine glossary if you aren't sure what some of the terms you're seeing mean.
Take a look at the how to clean your Hoshizaki ice machine article for instructions on how to properly care for your unit.
We put together this ice machine buyers' guide for information on ice types, different machines, and more.
Check out the how commercial ice machines work article for in-depth information on how ice machines work.
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 22"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 517 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (450 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube Style, 22"W, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.8 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR® with Ice Bin, 30"W, top-hinged front-opening door, 500-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL, ETL-Sanitation and
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KM-515MAJ/B-500PF/HS-2033 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||480-879 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||22 - 29 in|